Kitchenology Blog | Newsletter | Find a Pro
• Small Kitchens: The top four kitchen designs with less than 35 square feet of countertops.
• Medium Kitchens: The top four kitchen designs with 35-50 square feet of countertops.
• Large Kitchens: The top four kitchen designs with more than 50 square feet of countertops.
• Open Plan Kitchens: The top four kitchen designs that include great rooms, breakfast nooks or dining rooms.
• Best Before & After: The remodel with the most dramatic transformation.
• Best Sustainable Kitchen: The best use of green practices in a kitchen design.
View the 2010 NKBA award-winning bath designs on iBaths.com.
To find out more about the NKBA, visit the site.
Home Page | Quick Tips | About | National Advertising | Find a Pro | Find a Pro Sign Up | Newsletter
DESIGN: Get the Look I Pro Perspectives I Color I Layouts I Organization I Green Design I Outdoor Living I Home Styles I Kitchen Styles I LifestylesPRODUCTS: New Products I Large Appliances I Small Appliances I Cabinets I Countertops I Flooring I Hardware I Lighting I Sinks & Facucets PLANNING: Surviving a Remodel I New vs. Remodel I Budget I Hiring Professionals I Design Phase I Construction PhasePHOTOS: Outdoor I Contemporary I Country I Old World I Rustic I Traditional I TransitionalVIDEOS: The Leading Edge I Ask a Designer I Kitchen & Bath Show 2007 KITCHEN TOURS: Iconic Inspirations I Clever Islands I Colorful Kitchens I Lifestyle Kitchens I Regional & Period Styles I Before & AfterRESOURCES: Ask the Editor I Ask a Designer I Questionnaires & Quizzes I Find a Pro