Questions to Ask a Kitchen Designer
Here are some of the questions you should ask before hiring a kitchen design firm:
- How long have you been in business?
- What kind of training do your designers have?
- What is your approach to the design process?
- Can I see pictures of kitchens you have designed? Better yet, actual kitchens?
- Can you provide me with references-names and contact information of prior clients?
- What are your payment options? Do you offer financing? What is the payment schedule you expect?