Concrete Kitchen Flooring
Concrete kitchen flooring is made from a mixture of cement, water, and sand or gravel that isn't just for the basement floor anymore. Color can be added to the mix, and it absorbs heat, making it ideal for a radiant heat system.
Recommended support: Cementitious backer board.
- As durable as tile and stone.
- The best choice if you want radiant heat.
- You'll be surprised at the number of colors and finishes.
- Requires a sealer to prevent staining.
- Heavy and requires strong support.
- Can be a dangerously hard fall for the elderly and children.